Welcome To Imperial College
Setup in 2008, Imperial College was a first of its kind of college in Bargarh and neighbouring districts to offer university affiliated professional under graduate degree programs and a singular Post Graduate program in Information Technology. Imperial College is recognised by Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha and is affiliated to Sambalpur University, Odisha.
Imperial College, through its formative years, has concentrated on providing the student populace at Bargarh and its neighbouring districts a truly professional driven educational experience. Different by Design, Thought and Values, Imperial core is rooted in mentoring students rather than teaching by rote. Driven by a passion to succeed Imperial rejoices in the success of its students.
Get A Free Registration!
To be recognised as a premier educational institution; an Institution that puts into practice the latest pedagogical advances, while encouraging a culture of independent thinking, innovation and research. Imperial College, at its core, believes in providing a vibrant environment for the holistic development of students to emerge as valuable global citizens instilled with the right human values.
Imperial College shall strive to stimulate the spirit of scientific enquiry and discovery in academics by strengthening the learning-teaching process through an innovative mix of pedagogical practices, while continuously driving to create a holistic learning environment by providing state-of-the-art institutional infrastructure and excellent human resources.
- To mentor students to achieve academic excellence and proficiency in real-world skill application in their chosen area of study
- To enable students prepare for lifelong learning by nurturing independent thinking
- To sensitize students towards their immediate socio-economic and cultural environment while celebrating diversity and plurality
- To provide a platform to help students’ actualize their talent while mentoring them to help translate domain-passion into profession.
- To provide an environment to encourage entrepreneurial skills
- To provide much needed Life and Work Skills to increase the students’ employability quotient.